Monday, November 3, 2014

Hello November

Saying good bye to October on Halloween night.  Great time with friends, family great chili (made by me...I surprised myself it was so delightful), candy and maybe just one or two Jell-O shots when an Elsa went by.   I live in the best neighborhood for Halloween we must get 1,000 people.  All ages and some you can't identify, like these folks.  I can really appreciate the time and effort they put into their Halloween costumes.
Bye bye October and Hello November.  Even the weather here in California finally feels like fall.

November, has to be one of my favorite months.  It holds so many memories of my life in its 30 days, over the past 40 years.  Yes, it is the month 40 years ago Rich and I tied the matrimonial knot. Thanksgiving, my personal favorite holiday and in my experience it can have some of the best weather, and if your lucky enough to be at the beach sunsets can be dazzling. Hello November and welcome. 

Looking forward to counting my blessings every single day this month and enjoying you (November) to the fullest.  Life may not look how "Jackie", expected it to look at this time of her life.... But it is a very awesome life, filled with challenges, and blessings.  Thank you Jesus.  

Hope everyone out there has not just an amazing day but, a super amazing month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment