Monday, January 5, 2015

Haiti Count Down Prayers Gladly Accepted.






UPDATED the LINK for GSLC blog was not working... hopefully this technically challenged person has figured it out.  Third time works like a charm I have been told.... 


Chances are good we will see some of these same faces in our travels next week in Haiti.  I hope they have been healthy and the past year has been kind to them. The countdown has begun, we leave on Friday.  Wanted to be sure my family, friends and friends of friends, have the opportunity to  follow along on the mission trip.  Internet is hit and miss in Haiti (not surprising but they do have it), pictures and stories will be posted at the link. GSLCmissionhaiti2015.blogspot.com You can bookmark it and add it to your browser or sign up to automatically to receive updates in your email, simply click this link and it should take you directly to the page. GSLCmissionhaiti2015.blogspot.com  The creative, humorous and witty Margot Clarke (longtime friend of mine from Once Upon A Christmas days- can't believe we are going from glue guns to Haiti) will be updating and I know there will be lots of team pictures and stories for you to follow.   

We/I are going to miss Patty, Jason, Janice, Sean, Jarred and Sue,  (to name a few) this year.  So glad I had the opportunity to be part of the 2014 Haiti Medical Mission Team with those giving people.  Excited to have some alumni from 2013 joining the team again.  Haiti can work you way into your heart. It is a God thing for sure!

A few Pictures of those FAB people from last year....  




Janice

All prayers Gladly accepted and felt (we feel the power in clinic of those prayers back home). Prayers  for the teams safety while on our Journey for traveling (by car, plane and bus), clinicing (a new word just made up by me).  Clinics will be in 4 different locations.  Prayers for those that are seen in clinic for their health and healing and a really important prayer for the health of the team.

To my family and friends thank you for all the support can't wait to have you share this adventure with me and the GSLC team.  Now off to start on the to do list... Hugs to all!




1 comment:

  1. This makes me sad that I'm not able to make it this year. Too bad my employer doesn't understand that new employees need time off.

    ReplyDelete